top of page
Vendor Applications.png

Attention Vendors: 

INFO - 800-714-9697



2024 Food Truck Vendor Application Click Here

2024 Commercial Vendor Application Click Here

2024 Non-Profit Application Click Here

2024 Vendors Release Indemnification Click Here


Do I need to fill out an application? 

YES. Download an application above and send out the completed form to


1a.Yes. Application can be download from the Festival Website

Vendors can fill the PDF application online and submit it with their credit card information a non-refundable $25 application fee will be charge on all applications.

1b. if you do not have a credit card Vendors can fill the PDF application online, but then it must be printed out and mail in with the required non-refundable $25.00 application fee.


See festival and concert dates for 2024 HERE


Can I pay my application fee in cash or with a credit card?

Personal checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks are accepted, Please do not send cash. Make payment to: Caribbean American & Heritage Foundation Inc. 

Personal and/or company checks will be accepted. Returned checks will be charge a fee of $25.00

Why is it important to enter my email address accurately on the application?

So that we can contact you via email regarding the status of your application, failure to accurately enter this information may result in your application being overlook.


If I was a vendor at the festival last year or in the past, do I need to submit an application?

Yes. Vendors must re-apply each year.


If I submit my application early, will I have a better chance of being accepted as a vendor?

Not necessarily, it is not first-come, first-serve for submitting applications. All applications will be considered using the selection criteria and held on file until the festival is fully book


If I have more than one stand or location that I would like to apply for, do I need to complete a separate application and pay another application fee?

Yes. A separate application and application fee will be required for each vendor booth requested.


Can I apply if I don’t have a fully contained concessions trailer?

Food Trucks, Catering Trucks, and Food Tents are permitted.


What size commercial vendor booths are available?

There are multiple outdoor locations to choose from. Indoor locations vary in size from 10x10,10x 20, and 10x30 booths. For more information, please contact us


How much does a commercial vendor booth cost?

Pricing is by location and size. Please view the vendor application or contact us:       800-714-9697

 What’s included in the booth space?                                                    

  • Indoor booths include pipe and drape for side and back walls / you can also provide your own booth it has to meet our standard.

  • Outdoor booths include a tent and light fixture for a specified booth size.

  • Basic electricity provided - one outlet, 110 volt / 20 amp services, at no charge. If further electricity is needed, there will be an additional charge.


Are tables and chairs provided?

No, we do not provide tables or chairs for any booths, please bring your own / you can rent for a fee. $20.00 per table and $10.00 per chair

Does my booth need to be staff at all hours of the festival?

Yes, vendors are required to staff booths at all hours of the fair. Throughout festival days

I have submitted my application, now what do I do?

You will receive an email confirmation which is proof that your application and $25 application fee have been received and filed with our office. You will be notifying your application is approve or not.


  • Received – Payment confirmation email showing your application and payment has been received

  • In Review – Your application is now being reviewed by our office based upon the established selection criteria. The review process takes up to two (2) weeks, so please be patient. 

  • Declined – If your application is, decline based upon the selection criteria. Your application will remain on file for consideration should space become available. Notification of available space could be as late as one week before the festival so if you have committed to another festival, venue or cannot set up within a short amount of time, we understand. This will not affect consideration for future applications.


Is the application fee a deposit towards my booth rental if my application is approved?

No. Your application fee only goes toward your application. Fees for rent and other items are separate from the application fee. The application fee is $25.00


Is the application fee refundable if I am not accepted?

No. Your application fee is non-refundable. The fee is $25.00

Do my application and fee carry over to be considered as a participant in the future CAAHFI festival?

No. Your application and fee is only applicable for consideration for the current festival only. Everyone must re-apply each year.


How do I find out about the new tax guidelines for reporting sales made on the state-designated festivals?

Visit the website to learn more about Assembly Bill 1499.


Do I need insurance?

All Vendors must provide the festival office with original insurance certificate, which evidence the following coverage’s from companies licensed to issue such insurance in the State of California:

  • Commercial general liability insurance, on an occurrence basis, with limits not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence (for injury, death, property damage, or other occurrences)

  • For contracts involving extensive use of vehicles (automobiles, trucks, or other vehicles) on or near the festival grounds, commercial automobile liability insurance, on an occurrence basis, with limits of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence (for injury, death, property damage or other occurrences)

  • Any other insurance required by law or the State of California for this type of activity or event.

  • The insurance certificates must also include the following:

1-The dates of inception and expiration of the insurance.

2- A statement that the following are listed as additional insured’s: The County of the
    event being held; the Caribbean American and Heritage Foundation,  Inc.                          The City of Los Angeles; the Los Angeles County Economic Development Agency; and the officers, employees servants, and agents of these entities

  • A statement that the insurance cannot be canceled or reduced until after seven (7) days after the event, festival, and or concert 

  • A statement that the certificate holder shall be:

  • Caribbean American and Heritage Foundation, Inc Festival 375 Redondo Avenue Unit 414 Long Beach California 90814

  • If you cannot furnish the required policy, it may be purchase from CAAHFI through the Festival for fee for Commercial Vendors and fee for Food/Beverage Vendors to be determined by an insurance agent. Price will include a $10 festival processing fee.

Insurance must be on file ten (10) days before the event. You will not be permitted to set up without insurance.  NO EXCEPTIONS


Do I need a seller's permit?

Every seller is required to have a valid resale number in order to conduct business. We must have a copy of your seller permit.  


Do I need workers comp?

Yes!If you do not require or are exempt from carrying workers’ compensation insurance under California law, you must file a letter with proof of such exemption with the Commercial Sales Department as required above in place of the certificate of insurance, but you must obtain such insurance if the basis for its exemption subsequently is no longer applicable.

For more information visit: California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Workers Compensation, or the State Fund Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF).


Is there lodging nearby?

Yes, there are several hotels nearby. http://cahfla/Information/Places-to-Stay


I have more questions. What do I do?
The best way to get answers to your questions is to email the Caribbean American and Heritage Foundation Inc at  with your questions


Caribbean American & Heritage Foundation Inc (CAAHFI) is a non-profit organization that produces several FESTIVALS and CONCERTS to FUND our PROGRAMS. We will partnered, collaborate, hosts supports, and or sponsors a number of other events in our community and Caribbean programs throughout the year.



Our Mailing Address:
Caribbean American & Heritage Foundation Inc
375 Redondo Avenue Unit 414
Long Beach California 90814

Telephone: 800-714-9697 efax: 888-383-9338

We Need Your Support Today!

bottom of page